Rajmahendra's Blog

« Home | Sun Identity Management Solutions » | I like this day. » | Sample program for Log4J and Class Loader » | Welcome to my blog » 

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

15 year old java programmer NetBeans...

Collin Doering

My name is Collin Doering; I am 15 years old and from a small town about an hour away from Toronto, Ontario in Canada. I am still in high-school but my favorite hobby, and hopefully future job, is Computer Science. I specifically enjoy programming in Java but do a little of C++,C.
Read More...

NetBeans

Posted by Rajmahendra | 10:52 PM | E-mail this post

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

Name:

Website:

Comment:             Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link